Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ferris Wheel(Fun Ride)

I just started my internship at this beach hotel call Telamar.It’s been three weeks since I move to Tela city, and I have to say it is a new whole different exciting experience.Also it’s going to be very difficult for me to post almost every week or every two weeks, because now I barely have time for myself,since I have to work  every single day and it happens to be that my shifts change every three days, so I don’t have an established schedule like other people.So I apologize for that, but this is just life happening to me now haha.

To be honest,I haven’t  had the time to go out and sneak around Tela,but days ago I went to this Playland Park, and it was really interesting what I found there,to tell you a secret, im such a coward for this kind of parks, I never ever ever take rides on them,because most of the time im scared or I just chickened out.One of my friends says that my perfect disaster date would be on one of those parks,and for sure she’s  right!



















I'll take you round round round...na na na...I remember U Aldo! :)




                                                               Mr. Junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment