Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baggy is IN!!


T-Shirts give off strong representations of the type of people we are and the way we want ourselves to be perceived. I remember when I was at college, I used to wear my brother’s shirts just because they are so comfy and they are really big, but they look cool. I’ve always preferred baggy clothes, I guess it’s just my style, and now it’s a trend to go baggy. The baggy T-Shirt is usually worn by the majority of the population in a casual, dress down sense. Many people wear these kinds of T-Shirts when at home relaxing or even at the gym; they are not on the whole typically worn when going out to events such as clubs and bars. These kinds of clothes are worn casually and are not connected to showing off. Nowadays if you’re at a bar wearing a big blouse, means you’re totally in.

Many girls think “if you do the baggy T-shirt with shorts it will look to guyish, because the shirts so plain and oversized, and shorts would match better with a plain smaller T-shirt”. If you’re the type of girl who dresses by the way you feel, I will say go ahead and do the baggy, it’s all about being comfy and sure.
















1 comment:

  1. que guapa!!! me encanto tu look! te mando buenas vibras paisana!

    ReplyDelete