Tuesday, January 4, 2011

L.A.M.B Spring 2011

Designers are already showing the world their new Spring collection 2011, and Gwen Stefani didn't stay behind with her fashion label.I took a sneak peak to her collection, I would personally say I was not amazed by her gounds and outfits,I consider them "Ok". I did found some really cool outfits,but that was it(nothing beyond cool).Although, It didn't amaze me,I have to say her collection was really cohesive.Obviously I couldn't keep her collection to myself so I want to share it with you. I picked the ones that I thought were the best and the ones that I would totally wear(like the dresses and cropped pants).

P.S
Im not trying to be hard on Gwen,it's just my personal opinion.




This dress is my favorite piece of the entire collection.



Love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment