Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammys 2011

The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards took place in Los Angeles at Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 13.The GRAMMY's are the only peer-presented award to honor artistic achievement, technical proficiency and overall excellence in the recording industry, without regard to album sales or chart position.


This year Aretha Franklin was remembered and honored by her amazing contribution to music.Many more artist were remembered that night also, suchs as Gregory Isaacs(Like his music a lot!).


To be honest I was expecting a bit more of glamour from all those musicians,I mean,c'mon Grammys are like The Oscar's for them,I would've care much more for my looks,but anyway...


Im not a red carpet lover, 'cause I consider all red carpets are boring(not all of them but most of them).I will have to say this year the guys look way better than the girls,I had more enjoyment watching them!


So I made my list, of the ones I considered were the best dressed of the night,





Heidi Klum,in Julien McDonald,this was for sure the most beautiful dress of that night



Eva Longoria,Ashi Dress


Elva, in C.D Greene,my second fav dress of the night,the back was amazing!


J. Lo in Pucci(there were a lot of Pucci designs @ the Grammys)



Ciara looking hot in a Pucci dress and Givenchy Shoes



Jennifer Hudson in Versace


Leann Rimes in Reem Acra


Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli,I just loved that animal print



Nicole Kidman in Jean Paul Gaultier



Selena Gomez in J.Mendel



No comments:

Post a Comment