Saturday, March 5, 2011

Strip Me



                (If you cannot watch this video here,just look for it on youtube,the song is called "Strip Me")


A really couple days ago, I was staying up very late (as usual) and so I was changing channels, and all of sudden this video was on MTV, and it really caught my eye,because it's been a while since we've heard from Natasha Bedingfield since her song "Unwritten"during "The Hills"theme song every week.What really caught my eye of course were all the amazing outfits.Seriously I can't stop listening to this song!!







 This is my second fav outfit...loved the necklace <3 and the deep blue blazer.





                           THIS IS MY FAVORITE!













1 comment:

  1. miii favv es el 4! me encanta el blancoo:) y el primero me gusta ese abrigo con el hat le queda super bienn:)

    ReplyDelete